Very passionate about music and helping people out there with her artist services and management, featuring Heather Blue with Black and Blue Industries.
Artist Manager and Marketer
NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
We just launched www.blackandblueindustries.com and would love for the community to check it out and give us feedback.
Also, for current insider music industry tips and tricks, follow blackandblueind on twitter.
I want to find new artists to help through networking. My company Black and Blue Industries will be upgrading our work stations to be more efficient, able to create higher quality products and have the capacity to work with more artists.
HOW CAN THE COMMUNITY HELP:
Please check out our website and send us comments on what you think of it. Especially comments on how it makes you feel about our services and company image.
• How did we first meet?
Caleb Neilson introduced us at Nimbus School of Recording Arts.
• Your favorite Brittney Grabill song and why?
Goodnight, because the vocals on the chorus are really ethereal.
• If Brittney was a dessert she would be a sundae with a cherry on top .
FUN QUESTIONS: (10 Questions)
• What was the last picture you took on your phone?
A bottle of Buffalo Trace White Dog Mash #1 Whiskey.
• If you could be any age this week, what age would you be?
28 because my birthday was Monday
• What cheers you up?
• Best compliment this week?
You are way more awesome than you think you are.
• Do you have a favorite book, or read much?
Fantasy: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-glass Lewis Carroll NonFiction: The Human Mind 3rd Edition Overall: Slaughterhouse 5 Vonnegut
• If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Dead: Hunter S. Thompson Alive: Power Couple Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer
• What famous person has people told you that you most resemble?
Amanda Siegfried or the red-head from That 70's Show
• What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Tickets to that band's show that I've always wanted to see but never came to town before.
• If you could be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? (Or Movie)
I'd be trapped in Halloween Town from the Nightmare Before Christmas
• Are you in love?
WHERE CAN WE FOLLOW YOU: