Briana Peach with Speachless Interiors
Peach or Bri
Interior Designer/ Decorator & Flooring Sales
Edmonton & Surrounding Area
NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
I am working on three different jobs at the moment! Two larger basement renos with contractors and one main floor reno. I am very excited to work with everyone that's involved and to get these experiences under my belt. Everyone will have to check them out once they're finished.
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
1. Get my business and name out there so that I can be financially dependent on my own company.
2. Buy a home and a puppy! J
AS A COMMUNITY, HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
If you need help with interior décor or design, or know someone who does, please send them my way! Or even just like my Facebook page.. Speachless Interiors. That would be very helpful
• How did we first meet?
Soccer! We had such an amazing group of girls!
• Your favorite Brittney Grabill song and why?
BOOM BETTY BETTY- because it’s a story of a woman that’s hardworking and passionate about what she does and I’m all about that! Plus your voice sounds amazing!
• If Brittney was a CAR , she would be a ’58 Plymouth Fury J.
FUN QUESTIONS: (10 Questions)
• What was the last picture you took on your phone?
It’s a screenshot of a gorgeous dining/living room
• Best compliment you’ve received this week?
“You have such a cute name”, haha nothing special
• If you could be any age this week, what age would you be?
35, and living in a tropical place
• What cheers you up?
Well laughter is the medicine for anything I believe but red wine, my amazing friends, delicious food, the gym, and listening to music do the job as well J
• Do you have a favorite book, or read much?
I would really like to read more, but no I don’t read a whole ton. I had a favourite book that I read back in high school called Candy (weird, haha) written by Kevin Brooks and the most recent book that I read that I really enjoyed was called Save Me From Myself by Brian Welch.. very inspiring to believe.
• If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Mark Wahlburg for sure! Funny and hunky.. <3
• What famous person has people told you that you most resemble?
I guess I got told I look like Mandy Moore a couple of times and Vanessa Hudgens before.
• What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Definitely home décor. I don’t even have my own home yet and I have so much décor pieces, accents, kitchen stuff, and even a few furniture pieces.. haha.
• If you could be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? (Or Movie)
Hmm.. that’s a hard one. But right now probably Beat Bobby Flay.. mostly because I always want to try all the [Ma1] scrumptious meals they make on there or maybe because I have this weird crush on Bobby Flay haha. Or the movie Detroit Rock City because to see the band KISS live in Detroit would be wild!
• Are you in love?
No, not even close. But I am ok with it, I am so young and have more important things to focus on.
WHERE CAN WE FOLLOW YOU:
• Social media links
This is a photo of Briana and I when we played soccer together over 5 years ago!