This weeks catch is a women I have known for a long time and her love for people and jewelry empowered her to start her Stella & Dot business, Claire McLeod.
NAME: Claire McLeod
PROFESSION: Associate Stylist with Stella & Dot
NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
Last April I decided to challenge myself. Do something completely outside my comfort zone. I have always wanted to earn extra money for myself. 'Fun money' so to speak. Money, that I could use to spoil myself and my family. This idea came full circle when I hosted a Stella and Dot trunk show.
The Stylist was so friendly and the more I spoke to her about Stella & Dot the more I realized that she really loved this part time fun job. I decided to get some more information and investigate on my own.
Not only did I find an amazing company but fell in love with the concept of empowering women to be their own boss, work around their schedules and to have fun. So I decided to jump in and join. That was almost a year ago and I have never looked back.
Now an Associate Stylist with Stella & Dot, with my own team…. I love my part time job!! I get to spend my weekends with amazing hostess who host Stella & Dot trunkshows. I come and style a group of ladies with our beautiful jewelry!! Doesn’t get much better than that!!
To build my own team of strong empowering women who will love Stella and Dot as much as I do.
AS A COMMUNITY, HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
Let me share with you Stella and Dot!!! Join my team or host a trunkshow!
• How did we first meet? Brittney is my boss’s grand daughter.
• Your favorite Brittney Grabill song and why? “I Like You”
• If Brittney was a Fruit, she would be a banana.
• What was the last picture you took on your phone? Picture of my daughter
• Best compliment you’ve received this week? My co-workers liking my new hair cut
• If you could be any age this week, what age would you be? My age.
• What cheers you up? My kids.
• Do you have a favorite book, or read much? Don’t read too much. Lol unless its People Magazine!
• If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Ellen Degeneres. She is so positive and FUNNY!
• What famous person has people told you that you most resemble? Claire of Modern Family… is that good or bad? Lol
• What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clothes
• If you could be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? (Or Movie)
I would love to be on Friends
• Are you in love? Yes with my husband for the last 20 years
WHERE CAN WE FOLLOW YOU:
• Website – www.stelladot.com/clairemcleod
• Social media links – www.facebook.com/clairemcleod - Stella Dot. Instagram @claire_mcleod