This weeks catch is Sarah Rawlins, an incredible speaker and definitely someone you want to take some inspiration from!
Sarah Jo-Anne Colleen Rawlins
The best one I can come up with is one that my roommates have given me, it is Sarah Beara
Writer, Financial Success Coach, Speaker, Wannabe Rapper
NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
Recently accepted to TEDxFortMcMurray!
Writing a book on my journey due in April
Write my first book to help tell my story to a wider audience
AS A COMMUNITY, HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
Share my story, ask me questions and talk about how we can collectively make an impact in the world. I want to talk about making a difference!
• How did we first meet?
At our office in Edmonton, I had to tell her how amazing her story was and how truly inspiring I found it. It has been an amazing friendship ever since.
• Your favorite Brittney Grabill song and why?
Boom Betty Betty. Sometimes I wake up singing it because it is so catchy! It also was the first song that I heard of hers.
• If Brittney was a month of the year, she would be June.
• What was the last picture you took on your phone?
A shameless car selfie.
• Best compliment you’ve received this week?
I haven’t had any this week, but I will share with you the best compliment I have ever received, It was that I look like a movie star and my face is perfectly symmetrical (That’s what guys like right?). I don’t think it gets any better than that!
• If you could be any age this week, what age would you be?
I love the age that I am right now, and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
• What cheers you up?
Any old Saturday Night Live re runs, or watching hilarious improv bloopers.
• Do you have a favorite book, or read much?
I Just read a book called “Shantaram", I can’t even handle how amazing that book is. Also “A House In The Sky” by Amanda Lindhout.
• If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Oprah or Beyonce (Queen B)
• What famous person has people told you that you most resemble?
• What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books, traveling, and music. Oh and pens...
• If you could be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? (Or Movie)
Harry Potter, when the world gets back to normal and I can just learn magic like a normal person.
• Are you in love?
I am in love with many things, so I guess you can say I am in love :)
WHERE CAN WE FOLLOW YOU:
TEDxFortMcMurrray - http://www.tedxfortmcmurray.com/the-talks.html